Friday, August 29, 2008

I brought Ryland with me...

to get my eyebrows waxed. They were in serious need of maintenance and since I couldn't get in yesterday while Mark was home for a few hours I had to do it today and bring the little man. He's usually pretty good about sitting still in his stroller so I never strap him in but on the way there he was testing his limits and kept trying to stand up. I got there and within seconds of me laying down Ryland was up in his seat smiling at the waxing technician (is that what they are called?). I kept sitting him on his butt and the lady that worked there even gave him some bottles to play with (since the toys I brought him were much more boring than the salon), well he almost face planted onto the floor and luckily the tech caught him before he jumped-that's when he was put in between my legs. So I've learned that when going out Ryland needs to be belted in and if I want my eyebrows done well then I shouldn't bring him at all..at least they are better than they were and we got some more exercise today :-)

No comments: