Friday, August 22, 2008

Yummy meals!

I've realized that this blog cannot be entirely dedicated to my views on child care because I have thoughts on just about everything and i've recently become addicted to home decor, food and other randomness..

I've been sharing my daily dinner meals with some women on my private birth board forum. I am always searching for healthy(ish) quick easy meals that are tasty and I thought it might be nice to share the ones I find with whoever decided to stumble upon this blog.

Tonight is one of the new family favorites: Chicken pot pie pockets. Thank you Rachael Ray! Although I find watching her annoying I usually LOVE the recipes she has, this was one of the winners. Mark hates chicken but he eats this up. You can find the recipe here. Enjoy!



No comments: