Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wordle


So i've found this really cool site wordle where you can imput words and it makes a cool pattern. I made this word jumble and I'm planning on printing it and framing it like this girl did. I think its beautiful, creative and you can really customize the artwork in your home.


© 2008 Jonathan Feinberg
subscribe

I haven't been blogging much because my little man is teething like crazy. I can see the two bottom teeth coming in so as you can imagine I have a cranky little Mr. on my hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo cool! I can't wait to do one! I think I might frame it too and put one in Levi's room.

Anyway, teething...*oi*...absolutely horrible, huh? Dakota teethed so bad when she was little I thought I was going to end up bald by her first bday from pulling all my hair out!

I hope your little man cuts those buggers soon. :)