Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Moving anxiety..

I could have moving anxiety because I don't know where we're moving yet, Or it could be because I don't know how to tell my parent's we're moving, I don't know what we're going to do with our condo here, and I hate packing..

Mark applied yesterday and already has his first interview lined up for Milwaukee, WI. To me, thats insane. I guess St. Louis is a definite possibility too. On one hand though, I'm SO excited to get out of Ames. For the most part, this place drives me nuts (Although I've finally found someone that I'd actually want to spend my time with), I'm ready for a big city with lots to do with Ryland. This move is going to be the first "big step" for our family. I know that sounds wierd because we've took a huge step having Ryland but currently we live in a condo that is co-owned by my parents and so moving starts our clean slate. We'll be officially on our own and I can't wait for that. We need to be independent and start our life as a family.

I am always exciting about things but always over-think everything and make myself anxious and nervous. Right now I have a knot in my stomach thinking i'm going to have to find an affordable place that I want to live in! We find out probably next week when and where we'll end up..

kind of off topic (ok.. really off topic)
Mamadramauncensored is REDICULOUS. Today I've found out that there is a little clique of women that can't stand me on on my BB, no clue how their little rant even started, a lot of thier information is not true and really I don't care that people don't like me or my opinions but it does irk me a bit because I'm not quite sure what I did to tick people off so much. But eh, thats life. Not everyone is going to like what you have to say. OH well.. Had to add them since reading that damn site has taken up a lot of time today.

No comments: