Friday, June 20, 2008

Feeling motivated today.

So today during my extremely boring stat class I got to thinking about the mess my house has been. You know its bad when a friend surprises you and while looking at the disaster of JUST the living room she laughs and says "you don't usually live like this do you?", yea.. thats bad and embarrassing.

 So I get home today to Mark playing WoW and I say "I want to clean and organize today", about 3 mins later he had a headache and was asleep on the couch (convenient right?), I think he thought I would forget about wanting to clean but I didn't, as he slept I took apart Ryland's crib (it's not like he's uses it anyways), packed all the baby stuff that I don't use, and went through all my junk drawers.. 

Mark woke up for his interview (which I think went well) about an hour and a half later and helped me move our furniture so that our living room is more open-its awesome by the way!!. I dropped baby clothes, and random crap I found off at the Salvation Army (which was a new experience and I don't know if i'll donate to them again, I'm thinking I should try goodwill instead). Overall a pretty productive day, we still have a lot to do (mostly our bedroom and the many many loads of laundry and the kitchen)

I'm feeling pretty good.. maybe this weekend the entire house will look good! 

No comments: