Sunday, November 16, 2008

Its been a long time











Updates updates! It's been a busy month. We're moving in two weeks for Springfield, Il! I am so excited but that means I'm very busy right now too. Mark is not much of a packer so I've been packing away everything while taking care of the little Mr.

Both Ryland and I were really sick the last week and a half, Ryland had croup (still no idea where he caught it!) so we were dealing with a bad cough and sleepless nights. I'm still really stuffed up and congested. My mother-in-law came over yesterday to help me get some stuff done around the house. We had some touch up paint to do which turned into having to paint the entire living room. The walls were so dirty from all the dust in my condo that there was no way we could get away with doing a touch up here or there.

Ryland is walking! Lucky for me hes not running yet, or even walking everywhere but he can walk from the chair to the couch, or from Mark to me so I consider that walking (5 or 6 steps is walking right?). I can't believe how big he is getting. Every day his personality comes out more and more, it is the most incredible thing to see him figure out something new or be proud of himself for doing something. Tonight he waved at a girl behind us at the cash register we didn't even know he could do that! He's a flirt. I haven't put up new pictures in a while because Mark has limited me on what I can put onto his computer since I had like 200 GB of space taken up of photos and videos.. oops! The pictures on this post are the more recent photos. You can see his teeth. We've got 5 teeth now and I'm pretty sure theres another one coming in.


Thats all for now, I should be asleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big! I can't believe how time flies!

Hope you feel better soon :)