Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My New Obsession: Freezer Paper

While visiting my parents in New Jersey I discovered that even people that are not naturally crafty (meaning me) can BE crafty and look like they are crafty!! Using freezer paper I created this adorable paddington bear shirt for Ryland. Since making this shirt I have been obsessed with creating more, even my 16 year old brother is talking about how cool it is that he can make his own shirts.. I never thought I could have so much fun making shirts.





My brother made this one for Ryland using a character from thecreaturesinmyhead. He just printed out the picture from the comuter and traced it. Isn't it cute?

I'd put the steps of how to make these shirts up but I think the only person who reads this is me so if there is someone out there that came across my blog just google freezer paper. TONS of information comes up! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I read I read...I'm crafty!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh...cool!

I read I read too!