Thursday, April 17, 2008

ugh, i'm sick of being HUGE

Being huge and pregnant is one thing. Its no fun but its something you learn to accept because you're carrying your child. Post-pregnant bodies however are not easily accepted. I don't understand the women that talk about how they LOVE their bodies. I understand the badge of honor with the stretchmarks, I understand that this is what our bodies look like because we gave birth, I even would do it all over again because I love my son more than anything but no, I don't LOVE my body- I HATE IT!

I just bought size 16 jeans!!! How the heck did I go from an 8 (which I wasn't happy with) to a 16!? and even in the 14 (which by the way goes up to my belly button) you can see fat sticking out in EVERYTHING I wear. I am now always in a hoodie, or I don't leave my house. I think no one should look like a muffin top coming out of their pants, its just disgusting. I gained 40 lbs while I was pregnant, 20 was gone in the first 2 weeks, so 20 lbs heavier than I was 12ish months ago and i'm wearing jeans twice as big and I have fat hanging EVERYWHERE!

bleh, its just so upsetting..i'm sick of feeling this way..

No comments: