Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I am in need of change.

This will be a short post, but its something I felt that I needed to write down.. sort of to be a promise to myself that I am going to do it.

After lots of reading about all the pesticides, chemicals and because I want to help the environment I've decided to become more eco-friendly and also start eating/ washing/ being organic.

I think this will be quite the challenge for Mark, but its something that is important to me. I want Ryland to grow up healthy, not eating crap from McDonalds, not being around cleaning supplies that are harmful to him. I think it will be a tough adjustment at first but its def worth it. I'm really excited. A change is good. I need it.

oh! on a sidenote, I got my AP books today! I can't wait to read them!! :-)

1 comment:

Miranda - Tech Div said...

Have you discovered MDC yet? I think you'll love it there!