Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July

We got back from our 4th of July week-long extravaganza yesterday. It would take a very long time to go over all the details but in short: we are VERY glad to be home and the next visit to New Jersey will be a very long time from now.

On the positive side: Ryland got to see a lot of family, I got some great pictures of him as always and we gained a VERY cute costume out of the ordeal. My mom went shopping and brought back a skunk costume that she got for $.19, it was a steal. I am going to have a photo shoot sometime this week before we leave for Wisconsin. I can't wait to post the pics.

Day one of my real diet has begun, and good news is: Mark is on board with me! I'm so excited. Usually when I attempt to diet I get sidetracked with burger king that Mark brings home, but since he's on this diet with me that can't happen. I'm hoping once I get into a groove I can stick with it. I find thats the hardest part about starting a diet, getting into a groove.

This week is very busy, I have my final exam in my stat class and then I have the weekend to clean and pack and sunday night we're off for 5 days for Mark's job. I'm pretty excited. The baby is up so I have to run, but I'll post pictures of my little guy in a bit.

No comments: