Friday, December 19, 2008

Quick almost wordless update!







I've been busy busy busy unpacking, gettin settled and chasing after Ryland but I've found a few seconds to say hello and give an update.


First, Springfield is great, Mark's new job is great and Ryland is great! We adopted a new cat, who we are currently calling David Venable Jr (from the QVC Host) but I think it might change. I'm not a big cat fan but Mark talked me into this kitty. Hes great with Ryland, which is a huge relief. Ryland has unwrapped almost all of our presents under the tree so most of his gifts are in the basement waiting until last minute to appear under the tree. I was going to do Santa this year but I know he has no concept of Santa yet (other than he is a scary man who says HO HO HO) so Santa can come next year when he is almost 2!
Gotta run!





2 comments:

Mandi said...

We MISS you guys. look how long and CUTE (with that curl) Ryland's hair is. Love the top shot of him.

Smell yah later.

Anonymous said...

Ryland is getting so big! He's just beautiful :)