Sunday, May 4, 2008

grilling!


I'm so excited its getting nice out!! Yesterday Mark bought a mini-grill and we made burgers-they were awesome. Tonight i'm pretty sure we're doing kabobs.
I forgot how much I love grilling..We even got Ryland to help daddy out! I love being able to take Ryland outside, its so much better than being cooped up in the condo- I was starting to get cabin fever!
In other news our house is a mess, I really dont know how it gets so bad..ugh! I need to clean tonight (i've already started a little). Ryland has been on a wierd sleeping schedule lately.. he fell asleep at 1 last night, woke up at 530 to eat, then woke up at 7 to eat more then slept till12!!!!! I don't know if hes going through a growth spurt of if hes just got his days and nights mixed up. Oh well, i'm sure we'll figure it out.

No comments: