Monday, March 31, 2008

The posts begin..

I decided to start blogging because it seems like the easiest way to get everyone up to date on my thoughts and how my little love is doing.

I warn those of you who will be reading that it will be a journey for all of us, I have never blogged before and although I wouldn't consider myself an internet/computer novice I am by no means "savy", which actually is quite sad considering this day in age most people my age are quite good with using the internet and comp programs...

Today was a rough day, I took Ryland to get his 2 month check-up which means he got his shots. Reading BBC had me extremely nervous about getting him vaccinated but I spoke with his Ped in great length about them and my concerns and he made me feel better, plus Mark wanted him to get them. Ryland did pretty good with the shots, the nurse was surprised actually how well he did. He screamed (which I honestly can't stand hearing) but as soon as I picked him up he just burried his head in my chest and pouted his lip. I'm not going to lie, I cried the second the nurse left and said "i'm sorry" about a hundred times to him. I snuggled him for a good 20 mins before I even left the docs office to make sure he was ok, as soon as I put him in the carseat he passed out, which was a relief to me just because I figure if hes sleeping then he isnt feeling pain..Mark kinda ticked me off regarding the shots, I called him right away to tell him how Ryland did and his response was "Tara, its not that bad, when I was in the military they gave me 12 shots at once". . I just don't think he gets it, but maybe thats because hes a guy and they just don't realize how sensitive us mommys are with our babies.. that bond is just so different.

I hate the days I have the car, mostly because I have to pick up Mark and that means usually I have to wake up Ryland to get him in his carseat. I always feel so bad, esp because in all other cases i'm big on "never wake a sleeping baby", anyways I better get going to get Mark. I will prob be blogging more later and fixing up this blog. Yay!

No comments: